The Illuminator WL-2000R (41926) 2,000-Lumen Rechargeable LED Work Light is the perfect choice for temporary lighting on the jobsite or additional lighting in the garage. The chip-on-board (COB) style LEDs have two brightness modes and can provide up to 2,000 lumens of illumination on high and 600 lumens on low. Built with a durable cast-aluminum casing that is given a protective powder-coated finish and molded TPR trim, this light has an IP65 ingress rating making it completely dust tight and able to keep working when exposed to rain and the occasional water jet from a sprinkler or garden hose. The 15-foot 18/3 SJTW outdoor rated power cord features a locking connector for secure recharging and allows the light to be used as a corded area lamp while charging. With a full charge, the light can run for up to 2.5 hours on high mode and 8 hours on low, allowing for bright, short term lighting or dimmer full-shift lasting light. The back mounted cord minder helps keep the cord out of the way when not in use, further encouraging a safe working environment. The built-in kickstand features a non-marring rubber overlay, which makes the light safe to use on delicate surfaces.
- SUPERIOR ILLUMINATION - Compact work light features a single, large chip-on-board (COB) style LED rated up to 2,000 lumens for superior illumination
- POWER EFFICIENT - Chip-on-board (COB) LED lights are up to 9x more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable cast-aluminum casing with an impact-resistant lens is great for harsh working environments
- 2 LIGHTING MODES - Lamp has two brightness modes: a 2,000 lumen high mode and a 600 lumen low mode
- RECHARGABLE - Included rechargeable Li-ion batteries can power the light for 2.5-hours in high or 8-hours in low mode
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - Included 15-foot 18/3 SJTW cord can handle all kinds of indoor or outdoor use and allows corded use when recharging
- PRACTICAL ACCESSORIES - Built-in cord minder, carrying handle, and non-marring kickstand and housing trim add convenience and practicality