The high-powered Illuminator WL-6000T (42574) 6,000-Lumen Portable LED Work Light with Detachable Tripod has an impressive number of features that will keep you working safely and efficiently throughout the night. The twin-head design features a total of 72 SMD LEDs (36 SMD LEDs per head) that together are rated to deliver up to 6,000 lumens of cool white illumination. Each light head can independently rotate 360-degrees and tilt 120-degrees so you can focus the light exactly where you need it for either spot or area flood lighting. Thanks to the durable cast-aluminum casings and impact-resistant glass lenses, this work light can withstand the bumps, knocks, and other incidents encountered in the harshest working environments. The H-shaped stand features nylon feet to help protect vulnerable surfaces when set down, and a cushioned handle provides easy transportation. The floor level stand easily mounts to the included collapsible tripod to add an additional 22.75 to 44.75-inches of working height. The attached 8-foot power cord is rated 18/3 SJTW so it can stand up to medium duty outdoor use and is resistant to water, acids, chemicals, solvents, and oil. No tools are required to assemble this light, so setting up your jobsite will be a breeze!
- SERIOUS ILLUMINATION - Dual head work light has two 36 SMD LED arrays for a combined 6,000 lumens
- POWER EFFICIENT - LED lights are up to 6x more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable cast-aluminum casings with impact-resistant clear glass lenses
- ADJUSTABLE MOUNT - Light head can rotate 360-degrees and tilt 120-degrees for spot or area lighting
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - 8-foot long 18/3 SJTW cord handles both outdoor and indoor use
- 22-INCH ADJUSTABILITY - Telescoping tripod allows a 22.75 to 44.75-inch adjustable height
- REMOVABLE STANDS - Removable stand and tripod for floor level use or semi-permanent mounting