Brighten the interiors of hutches, cabinets, tool drawers, and more with the ILLUMINATOR 81326 Motion Activated Hutch and Tool Cabinet LED Light. This easy to mount light features built-in magnets for easy attachment to the inside of tool drawers, under storage racks, and to other metal objects and appliances. The low profile design is small enough that it can be used in spaces that lack enough depth for larger corded lights. The 4 SMD LEDs provide a soft brightening 120 lumens of light and will not burn out or create excess heat like traditional incandescent bulbs. Ideal for use to illuminate a wide range of locations from the contents of curio cabinets, hutches, and closets in the house to storage sheds, garages, and workshops. The motion sensor can detect movement with an optimal range being between 4 and 6 feet and is tied to the light's automatic shutoff feature which cuts power to the LEDs if it does not detect any movement after 2 minutes of stillness. Light is powered by 4 AAA cell alkaline or rechargeable batteries (4 alkaline batteries are included for convenience).
- MOTION ACTIVATED - Light can be activated either manually or via built-in motion sensor
- AUTO-SHUTOFF - To preserve battery life, light will automatically shut off after 2 minutes of no detected motion
- LOW PROFILE - Low profile design brings light to hutches, cupboards, or tool racks without taking up space
- MAGNETIC MOUNTING - Multiple built-in magnets allow for easy positioning on metal racks, tool boxes, and fixtures
- 4 LEDS - Four SMD LEDs provide up to 120 lumens of light and won't burnout like traditional bulbs
- BATTERIES INCLUDED - Powered by 4 AAA batteries which are included for convenience