The Illuminator SL-100 (41923) 100-Foot Heavy-Duty String Light is an ideal way to provide temporary lighting for a jobsite. It features ten 150W standard size lightbulb sockets each with a protective metal cages to prevent accidental damage to bulbs, and the cages are coated for insulation for added protection. Each socket is spaced evenly along the string's 100-foot length, and at the top of each light socket is a sturdy loop which allows the string light to hang from any supportive structure either directly or using one of the 10 included carabiners. Designed to withstand the rigors of harsh working environments, the 12/3 SJTW cord has been rated for both indoor and outdoor use and has an additional NEMA 5-15 receptacle on the terminal end to allow chaining together multiple strings of lights. A removable cover is provided to prevent dirt, water, and debris from getting inside the plug when not in use. Bulbs are not included.
- VERSATILE ILLUMINATION- Versatile lighting solution for construction sites, garages, backyards, or everyday use
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE -12/3 SJTW cord can handle all kinds of outdoor use in addition to indoor or garage environments
- 10 CAGED SOCKETS - Features ten 150W bulb sockets each with its own protective metal cage
- CHAINABLE - 100-foot long light string features a 3-prong NEMA 5-15 receptacle to allow you to chain together multiple strings
- INCLUDED CARABINERS - Includes 10 sturdy metal carabiner clips for easy hanging
- COATED CAGES - UL-approval and coated metal cages assure a safe working environment
- YOU CHOOSE THE BRIGHTNESS - Fit the sockets with up to 150W incandescent or LED bulbs to create the level of illumination you need (bulbs not included)