When the job calls for late hours, make sure you have the Illuminator WL-3600 (67124) 360-Degree LED Work Light with Tripod to help shine the way. This versatile work light features a total of 48 high-output SMD LEDs that are rated up to 3600 lumens. The lights are encased in a rugged anodized aluminum casing and are protected by TPR bumpers and tempered glass lenses. This work light has an adjustable pitch up to 180-degrees, and features multiple configurations for spotlight or 360-degree area illumination. Thanks to its built-in stand, you can take it off the tripod and use it as a floor light. The steel tripod frame is adjustable from 36.5 inches to 70 inches and provides balanced stability for the mounted lamp. It also includes a 5-foot 18/3 SJTW cord whose bright green color is easily visible in low-light settings.
- SUPERIOR ILLUMINATION - Compact work light features multi-directional LED panels to provide 3,600 lumens of illumination
- POWER EFFICIENT - LED lights are up to 6x more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable cast-aluminum casing, impact-resistant tempered glass lenses, and TPR rubber bumpers make it great for harsh working environments
- ADJUSTABLE MOUNT - Light head can rotate 360-degrees and tilt 180-degrees for spot or area lighting
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - Built-in 5-foot 18/3 SJTW cord can handle all kinds of outdoor use in addition to indoor or garage environments
- TELESCOPING TRIPOD - Telescoping tripod allows light height to be adjusted from 28 to 70-inches or detach the light for optional floor level lighting